Monday, April 18, 2011

Moma's Catalog Party

My moma had a catalog party last month.  She ended up doing pretty good.  She got some free stuff and some half off stuff ;o)  Here are a few pics of some of the orders...
How cute is all this stuff!

Lil Expressions bag

I love this bag!  I think I may have to get me one!

Neat baskets.  Can be used as magazine holders, toilet paper holder, picnic stuff.  Very cool!  This is a small and medium size

This is another bag I want.  It's a great work out bag!



Please let me know if you would like a catalog.  I will be happy to mail you one!  Or, you can go to my website and look around and let me know if you'd like to order.  It's mythirtyone.com/shaunajohnson

April is almost over, so don't miss out on this month's special...spend $31 and get an all-in-one organizer for only $9.  So many great prints to choose from!!

1 comment:

  1. hi shaun this is joy. i found your other blog and i enjoyed reading. i hope it ok with you to add you on my blog.. thanks

    ReplyDelete